Daylight Negative Film for making Polymer Stamps
- For better results, use effixcontactfilm Developing Chemical.
- The effixstamp Contact Film can be operated safely under Daylight condition. The contact film is suitable for preparing negatives with contact work under normal room light. It is useful for making negatives for Polymer Stamp making process and printing.
- The contact film can be operated under roomlight condition. No Darkroom required.
- The Contact Film is of High Resolution, High Contrast and has excellent dot sharpness.
- The Contact Film can provide excellent result as it is dimensionally stable and flat.
- It can be exposed easily while placed under UV Lamp Exposure Unit for Stamp making or any simple exposure unit with UV Lamps.